Monday, August 23, 2010

plane prayers.

I recently traveled to Europe this summer. By recently, I mean I returned about a week ago, so very recently. It was my first time on an international flight. I do not typically get nervous on planes, because I travel by air so often, but being on a plane for over eight hours at a time is rather nerve-wracking.

Okay, I can't lie to you and say I was actually nervous, because I wasn't. Not about the plane ride anyway. They had me all hooked up with TV/Movie on demand. But for those of you who DO get nervous traveling by plane, or traveling in general, I highly recommend Traveling Graces to ease your troubled minds.

Agnes Cunningham created a handy little book of prayers. There is a prayer for the take-off, one for the flight attendants and the cock pit. This book will make a lovely gift if you know someone who is traveling for the first time, there is a prayer specifically for them. If you get freaked out easily, or even if you handle planes rides perfectly fine, saying a little prayer will only make you and those around you, more relaxed.

So sit back and enjoy your flight.

No comments: